No two people are the same. As such, staff at our homes will put together a tailored care plan for each person, based on a thorough assessment. This plan is regularly reviewed to identify any changing needs, and to ensure that a consistent and appropriate level of care is provided at all times.
We work in conjunction with local GP’s and community health services to ensure the best possible package of care and support is available to every resident.
Our mission is to focus on improving and developing:
- the quality of care, hospitality and choice we offer our residents
- the quality of our staff, their experience, development and behaviour
- the quality of the environment we choose and the buildings we operate
We are an established provider of care on the south coast and our inspection reports reflect the high quality we are attaining as a company. We achieve this by working as a family and in partnership with our residents, staff suppliers and the authorities. We welcome and actively seek feedback from all these stakeholders so that we can continue to improve.
We are fully committed to the implementation of quality systems and we regularly perform audits of our own performances.
- Respecting peoples individuality and promoting equality and diversity
- Working together to make quality a way of life
- Respecting and supporting the communities we serve
- Being honest, fair and ethical in everything we do
- Recognising and appreciating the individuality of our residents and staff
- Accepting responsibility for our actions
- Providing a pleasant and homely atmosphere for our residents